Did you have a healthy breakfast this morning? If your answer is a no, dear you really need to go through this easy and healthy breakfast food guide. It has the most important dietary tips to get you in top state of health and wellness!
In the fast paced digital life, we are always in a rush and often forget the healthiest tip to follow. It’s not to skip a healthy, protein, carbohydrate and fiber rich breakfast!
But we bet, most of you aren’t following a healthy breakfast regime! JoolayLife brings the most effective and easy tips for a healthy breakfast food.
Breakfast tip # 1: Protein
Blood sugar level and brain functionality are the two functions in our bodies which are directly affected by our daily protein intake. If you are skipping a healthy breakfast or consuming an unhealthy one (JUNK for instance), your daily protein intake can get effected.
This can result in lowering your blood sugar levels and in addition, affect your brain’s proper functionality in the long run. So, what’s our tip for your healthy breakfast? Here it is!
- Include eggs in your diet. They are the easiest source of protein.
- Chia seed pudding is an excellent way to boost your metabolism.
- Love fish? Add salmon to your breakfast!
- Peanuts are rich in protein; add peanut butter toast to your mornings.
- Milk is a powerhouse of protein and totally natural.
- Try oatmeal! It’s delicious as well as a healthy source of protein.
- Adding almonds to your diet will boost your mental reflexes.
- Greek yogurt is a delicious source of protein.
- Sweet potatoes can give you a daily dose of protein.
- Banana for breakfast will kick some potassium to your diet.
- A cottage cheese toast is a tasty healthy breakfast add-on.
Adding above things to your breakfast menu will make it delicious as well as healthy. Let’s move on to our easy breakfast foods tip number two!
Breakfast tip #2 :Fiber
If you are still reading our healthy breakfast foods guide, you are really on a brighter side and prepared for a healthy dose of food. FIBER, as we all know, gives our muscles strength and energy to keep up with everyday work and challenges which aren’t avoidable.
But not to worry when you have the secrets to a healthy breakfast. Our fiber rich foods will not only pump you up with the daily dose of energy but will also help your body by reducing the chances of a cardiac arrest. How? It will lower your bad cholesterol levels! So, here are our fibrous food tips for your breakfast.
- Oatmeal not only is a source of protein but also a rich source of fiber.
- Sweet-brown rice is great food to kick start your fiber-rich mornings.
- Strawberry and quinoa undoubtedly make a delicious breakfast.
- A blueberry fiber starter mixed with almonds and milk is awesome.
- What say about a quesadilla with cheese, spinach and white beans?
- Whole wheat toast is an easy fiber rich food for a healthy breakfast.
- Homemade muesli has a high amount of fiber and is delicious too.
- A baby spinach smoothie will give you an easy healthy boost of fiber.
- To make your bread tasty, add an avocado spread on the toast.
- Fiber rich egg sandwich is an easy breakfast food option.
These fibers rich foods must have made you drool for a healthy snack right now. So what are you waiting for? Don’t be shy enough to get yourself a healthy-bite!
Make your mornings healthier with these 12 steps of Suryanamaskar!
Breakfast tip #3: Fats?
Fats? Always heard those are bad for your health and JoolayLife is asking you to add them in your breakfast menu! Are we crazy? No we aren’t! We are talking here about good fats which can make your breakfast a rich source of energy.
There is a misconception that fats aren’t good for health. But not all fats are bad. Some fats are known as a rich source of body building material which is essential for our health. Our skin and brain are the two organs in our body which are really craving for good fats.
- Coconut oil is a rich source of healthy fats for a healthy breakfast.
- Avocado can be eaten by sprinkling on toasts and eggs in the morning.
- A tablespoon of flaxseed is a treat for your skin and brain.
- Milk, be it regular, almond or coconut, all of them are great for your skin.
- Nuts and butter can help you crave your morning hunger pretty nicely.
- An easy to make breakfast dish is a wheat bread sandwich with peanut butter.
- If you eat fish, your fatty needs will automatically be taken care off.
What do you say about our breakfast recipe tip number three? Surely it was loaded with some pretty tempting healthy breakfast foods!
Breakfast tip #4: Fruits
Fruits are in fact one of the greatest sources of essential vitamins which are must for a healthy body’s growth and maintenance. From our eyes to liver, there are fruits which keep them safe and strong from many diseases. Here are the fruit combos that top our list of foods for healthy breakfast tips:
- Pineapple, cherries and blueberries
- Kiwi, strawberries and grapefruit
- Fig, pomegranate and red grapes
- Blackberry and papaya
- Avocado, banana and apples
- Watermelon and lemon
Breakfast tip # 5: Vegetables
Stewed, roasted or toasted, vegetables are a proven source of minerals like iron, zine and potassium and much more which are necessary for our bodies. In addition to it, some veggies are the greatest source of minerals that are rare to be find in any other consumable substance. Let’s check out easy vegetables for breakfast.
- White bean salad on a whole grain toast
- Kale and sweet potato hash
- Brussels sprouts and sweet potato hash
- Beet and potato hash
- Asparagus and potato hash
- Sautéed spinach/kale sandwich
- Asparagus, leeks and roasted tomato quiche
- Broccoli and cauliflower quiche
- Quinoa, veggie and egg white scramble
- Baked carrot chard and brown rice combo
Aren’t these easy healthy breakfast dishes delicious as well as healthy? By adding following JoolayLife breakfast tips to your breakfast regime you can adequately consume your daily requirement of protein, fiber, carbs and healthy fat.
The perfect way to stay healthy is by Eliminating your stress levels!
Note* If by chance, you are allergic to any specific food item, consult your dietitian before shifting to a new diet plan.
This was all from our side about breakfast tips and easy foods that are healthy for your body and mind. Remember to eat your breakfast daily, as it is the foundation to a healthy day!
JoolayLife will bring more interesting health facts and nutrition guides which will help you stay healthy and active.
Stay Healthy- Travel the world!