Every year millions of hair loss cases are reported with dermatologists where a similar question is asked; “what causes hair loss”?
The answer is not one but many! There are several medical conditions that result in minor to chronic hair loss.
Hair loss is a common condition that occurs to most people during their lives. Out of the most affected get recovered without medication; through hair loss home remedies.
Joolaylife’s here with the major reasons behind hair loss in men and women with their treatment through home remedies for hair loss!
Major reasons behind hair loss
- Testosterone imbalance
- Thyroid disease
- Protein deficiency
- Secondary syphilis
- Low vitamin levels
- Chemical products
- Hormonal imbalance
The above reasons majorly lead to hair loss in both men and women, despite your age count.
Hair loss is chronic, be you are a man or a woman! But don’t worry if you’re experiencing hair loss. By following some easy home remedies you can avoid further chances of wearing a hair prosthetic or getting a transplant!
Hair loss home remedies
- Wash-off the dirt and deposits from your scalp using a sulfate-free shampoo. This will help you fight the accumulation of unwanted scalp infections.
- Vitamin A, B, and E are miraculous for your hair health. You can add citrus fruits and foods to your hair diet chart for better results.
- Add a protein-rich diet to replenish your hair loss home remedies plan. If you are not a non-vegetarian, broccoli, tofu and soya chunks can help a lot.
- Don’t brush wet hair as this will weaken your follicles and lead to hair loss. This hair loss home remedies item number is even for those men and women who aren’t facing hair loss.
- Essential oils like lavender and sesame will keep your follicles active and hair healthier. They will de-stress your body and mind and promote better sleep! In addition this home remedy will leave a pleasing essence from your scalp.
- Ginger, onion, and garlic are known for their overnight capabilities to strengthen your hair roots. Massage hem weekly!
- Rubbing green tea bags (COLD) on your scalp for a couple of minutes will boost your hair growth and prevent unnecessary hair loss.
- Don’t comb your hair with a narrow-toothed comb. Instead, use an open-faced comb which will help you de-tangle your hair without promoting any damage to the strands.
- Alcohol prohibits good hair growth. Just like smoking, alcoholic beverages retard quality hair growth. Therefore, avoid or try to eliminate alcoholic beverages from your food regime.
- Smoking not only affects your hair but in addition, it depletes your overall body. Smoking cigarettes reduces the amount of blood that flows to the scalp and this causes a reduction in hair growth.
- Avoid hair products that contain harsh chemicals. In fact, opt for ayurvedic products that aren’t harsh on your hair. Don’t color your hair when experiencing hair loss.
- Adding physical activity to your weekly routine will help you balance your hormonal levels. This will de-stress your mind and improve your metabolism.
- Studies have shown that stress is a major reason behind hair loss. When trying the above hair loss home remedies, try to relax, meditate and de-stress. It will promote better hair growth in your body.
- Try to keep your head cool! The more it will bear sweat, the more it will attract dust and scalp infections. Using neem and aloe-vera shampoos will help you control unnecessary scalp oil and dandruff.
- Yoga has incredible benefits on your overall body and mind. Everyday health benefits of yoga asanas which increase blood flow to your head can enhance your hair growth.
- Don’t over style! Keeping a tight pony, dread-lock and long hair can look funky but this can add to the extra stress on your hair roots. It’ll make them weak and sometimes lead to chronic hair loss.
- Observe your overall fitness! Our body is connected and so are the diseases. For example, chemotherapy leads to hair loss and so do the consumption of steroids.
- Don’t use a heating iron when it’s too hot! Avoid using a too hot blow dryer as it will make your hair follicles weak and lead to hair loss.
- Medications can also lead to hair loss. Consult your doctor if you are experiencing hair loss after consuming a particular medicine!
- Paying a regular visit to your dermatologist is the most effective way of staying away from hair loss.
Hair loss can be hereditary but sometimes our lifestyle habits make hair loss a self-created disease. Following these hair loss home remedies though can help you fight this medical condition to a certain or full extent.
With this haircare wisdom, JoolayLife will come up with new tips and home remedies for hair loss and other problems!
Wisdom sails with wind and time- John Florio